Burlington Place Apartments – Downers Grove
Two Newly Remodeled 6 unit buildings provide spacious rooms, storage and parking for each unit. Within walking distance to the train station, Burlington Apartments provides a safe and comfortable space to call home. Rent includes Heat, Water and Garbage.
Downers Grove is a great place to live and work! Businesses love our demographics. Do you need access to a well-educated work force? Our knowledgeable population has steadily risen to approximately 50,000 residents. Employees have access to a superior transportation network of interstates, rail, bus and air service that conveniently transports them to their place of business.
NO AVAILABILITY AT THIS TIME.
If you would like more information please call us at 630-775-9700.
1 BEDROOM / 1 BATH
900 square feet
2 BEDROOM / 1 BATH
1100 square feet
- Oak Cabinets
- Parking for Each Unit
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- 24 Hour Maintenance Service
- Mini-blinds on windows and vertical blinds on sliding glass door
- Spacious Closets
- Full-sized bathroom in every apartment
- Across the street from the Downers Grove (belmont) train station
- A/C Units in every apartment
- Secure building
- On Site Laundry Facility
- On Site Storage for each apartment
- Sound Resistant and Non-Combustible Brick and Block Construction
Downers Grove is indeed a strategic location … and yet so much more! Economic growth balanced with comfortable residential living. Award winning schools and parks. Elected municipal officials with a vision of the future coupled with fiscal responsibility. In short, Downers Grove is a suburban community offering a superb business location and a quality of living its citizens are proud of.
- Easy access to major expressways (Route 53, 83, 290, and 355)
- One block from Metra train (Belmont)
- Minutes from Shopping
- Near the Tivoli Theater
- Downers Grove Golf Club
- Located Near the Museum District
- Voted one of America’s, “Friendliest Towns”
2800 Burlington, Downers Grove, IL 60515
p (630) 775-9700
- ID: 3974
- Published: June 17, 2019
- Last Update: July 24, 2019
- Views: 827