Churchview Apartments – Addison
Newly owned and operated by Franklin Properties!
These newly remodeled 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes are located within Elmhurst School District, as well as minutes from major highways, shopping and recreation.
If you would like more information please call us at 630-775-9700.
|DEC||1BD/1BA||$1089||Unit 1 - Free Heat|
- Water, Garbage, Heat and Hot Water included in Rental Price
- Laundry Located in the Building
- Mini-blinds on windows
- Air Conditioning in every unit
- Parking onsite
- Easy access to major expressways
- Located within 15 minutes from Woodfield Mall
- 15 minutes from O’Hare International Airport
- 2 Blocks from the local community park
- Grocery and other shopping located within minutes of the building
Addison is a village located west of the Chicago Metropolitan Area, in DuPage County, Illinois, United States. The population was 36,942 at the 2010 census.
The Village of Addison lies on Salt Creek. The community itself was originally named Dunkley’s Grove after the settler Hezekiah Dunklee, and was renamed after a town in England or Addison, New York.
Maps & Directions
331/339 E. Fullerton Avenue, Addison, IL
- ID: 4005
- Published: June 17, 2019
- Last Update: July 25, 2019
- Views: 245